Dreading party season? Wriggling into shapewear, to smooth out lumps and bumps. Whether you opt for non-surgical CoolSculpting, Liposuction or a Tummy Tuck, this summer could finally be your time for a slimmer, smoother figure.
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive procedure that eliminates stubborn fat with no surgery or downtime. Ideal for arms, outer and inner thighs and abdomen. Results are noticeable, proven and long-lasting.
Liposuction is an invasive surgical technique that uses suction to remove fat deposits and reshape the body. Results are more dramatic but recovery times are longer.
Abdominoplasty or a “Tummy Tuck” surgically removes loose skin and excessive fat from the abdomen, while tightening the abdominal muscles for improved contour, tone and function. Expect recovery times of up to six weeks before returning to full activities.
Making Your Decision
How much time do you have?
• No Time – CoolSculpting offers walk-in/walk-out treatments in about an hour with no downtime.
• A little downtime – Liposuction offers more dramatic results, takes a few hours, and you’re likely to have some tenderness and bruising. You’ll need to wear a compression garment for a few weeks, as well.
• Taking a few weeks off – You can expect smooth, flat tummy results with a Tummy Tuck. Expect at least a few hours in surgery, a few nights stay, and several weeks of recovery.
What’s Your Tummy Concern?
• Unwanted Tummy Fat – CoolSculpting or Liposuction may be your best option for unwanted fat.
• Sagging Skin & Loose Tummy Muscles – A Tummy Tuck is your best option to repair loose skin and underlying muscles.
Book a consultation today – contact us on 8814 5800