Cool It With CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting is a simple, non-invasive procedure that uses cold temperatures to freeze away fat cells, allowing them to die off naturally through the body’s waste systems.
Developed by Harvard scientists, CoolSculpting® is a clinically proven procedure that selectively targets and freezes fat cells.
Your body naturally processes and eliminates the dead fat cells over a period of 4-12 weeks.
Results are noticeable within a few weeks so you really can reap the benefits this Summer.
It’s ideal for tackling fat that is resistant to diet and exercising, especially around the arms, outer and inner thighs and abdomen. You will generally notice a 20 per cent visible reduction of fat in the treated area.
It’s quick, painless and easy.
But with so many weight reduction products on the market, why chose CoolSculpting at the Eden Institute?
- CoolSculpting was developed by Harvard Scientists.
- It has a unique temperature cut-off that ensures no skin burns.
- At the Eden Institute we have two CoolSculpting machines (unlike most other clinics) so we can target multiple areas for fat reduction in just one session.
- The Eden Institute uses the Z-wave device, which is rarely found at other clinics. When used in combination with CoolSculpting it has been shown to halve the wait time until a patient sees results.
- The Eden Institute has the CoolMini, which is particularly effective for small pockets of fat including the arm ‘bra-puffs’, and the chin and knees.
- The Eden Institute only uses specialist registered nurses who understand the underlying physiology of your body and will be able to administer the procedure to exact the best results for you.
Sculpting Your Body
Liposuction is still the gold standard for sculpting the body of your dreams.
Liposuction is one of the most commonly performed procedures because the results are extremely effective.
This procedure is minimally invasive and excellent results are visible almost immediately.
Liposuction involves making small incisions in the affected area and using a small thin tube (cannula) to dislodge and suction out fat deposits.
While liposuction can’t treat obesity, it’s great for stubborn and annoying areas of fat almost anywhere on the body, from very small areas to larger or combined areas.
Dr Edinburg will tailor an individual solution to suit you, which may be combined with other procedures for optimum body contouring results.
Dr Edinburg believes best results are achieved in localised areas in order to achieve a natural, enhanced effect.
You may need to wear a compression garment for a few weeks for support and to reduce swelling and bruising. Any localised swelling should subside within a few days, and bruising will typically fade within 7-10 days.
Results are visible very quickly and you should be bikini ready in just a few weeks.
Keen to learn more and see results for yourself? Book into our CoolSculpting event on August 24, 6:30-8PM. Click here to book or call 02 8814 5800.